Events at The Tasting Room
Birthday parties, Anniversary dinners, Weddings, Reunions or a get together with Friends!
Located in a historic building within the Pike Place Market, you'll find this space ideal for corporate dinners, meetings, a rehearsal dinner, seminars, or just a party.
We can accommodate approximately 20 people for a sit down event or 70 people reception style.
Our rustic and charming facility is decorated with local artwork and walls covered with Washington's finest wines. There is one main room that is approximately 30' x 50' and along one wall there is a 20' copper topped bar that is equipped with a small refrigerator and sink.
Please call or email us to inquire about catering options.
To reserve the space or for more information please contact our manager at (206)770-WINE or email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facillity Rental Information
The fees for renting the facility are as follows:
- Facility charge Sunday through Thursday $300
- Facility charge Friday and Saturday $500
- If you would like our space during our regular business hours (Sun.-Thur.12-8pm, Fri.-Sat. 12-11 pm), the rate is $150 per hour we are closed, in addition to the facility charge (as stated above)
- There is no minimum purchase on the wine served
- If wine is brought in for an event that is not from our participating wineries, the corkage fees are $10 per bottle for Washington wine and $20 per bottle for everything else
- In house, we'll gladly provide food service that consists of artisan cheeses, Salumi cured meats, and locally made flatbread for around $15 per person